søndag den 16. juni 2013

My home

As some of you know, I live in the Faroe Islands. Probably none of you know where it is, but it's 18 islands located between the Norwegian Sea and the North Atlantic Ocean, halfway between Norway and Iceland. The population of the Faroe Islands is about 48.000 people, where 18.000 of them live in the capital (included me) - Tórshavn. It's a very small society, but with incredibly beautiful nature, kind people and you've probably never seen anything like it. It's hard to describe the Faroe Islands, but I can tell you one thing - YES we do have technology just as everybody else and NO don't live underground and many other stupid things (though kinda funny) I've heard. We do have everything that everybody else do, just that we're such a small country, that it's not even on the world map. I took some photos from Google, so no it's my photos or anything, but I think it's allowed, haha..


The capital of the Faroe Islands, Tórshavn:


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar