fredag den 14. juni 2013

Finally home.. But it still SUCKS!

So I finally got home after 3 days at the hospital, and my right leg is rapped up in plaster-shoe thingie.. I have to wear the plaster and crutches for about 6 weeks, but the doctor also just told me that I'mgonna have to be very carful for the NEXT 4 MONTHS!! There's certain things I'm not going to be able doing the next months.. Now that's a depressing summervacation! 
But it is what it is, and I'm just gonna have to make the most out of it, and I know I'm still gonna have a great summervacation somehow.. I hope?? Now I got my last final exam in next week before I'm totally free, looking forward to it! I wish you all the best luck, if you're going through exams right now! ♡ 
I didn't want to post the pictures where you can see blood, and my leg cut open, but I hope you can handle the picture where I've been sewed! It's nasty, but it actually looks much worse in real life. 
Have a good day! 



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar